CUET PG 2024
The CUET PG 2024 examination is scheduled to be held from March 11, to March 28, 2024. The CUET PG exam is for candidates seeking admission to various postgraduate courses in fields ranging from engineering and science to commerce, arts, agriculture, and more, offered by participating universities across the country.
Key dates for CUET PG 2024 (tentative)
- Start of online application: expected in the third week of March 2024.
- Last date to apply: until the third week of April 2024.
- Deadline for fee submission: third week of April 2024.
- Application correction window: opened in the fourth week of April 2024.
- Admit card release: in the last week of May 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for CUET PG 2024
- Qualification: graduation in any stream from a recognized university or institute.
- Age limit: no age restrictions for applicants.
- Appearing candidates: final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern for CUET PG 2024
- Mode of exam: conducted online through computer-based testing (CBT)
- Type of questions: objective-type multiple-choice questions
- Duration: 2 hours for each paper
- Language: questions will be available in Hindi and English
- Number of questions: each paper contains a total of 100 questions
- Marking scheme: 4 marks for each correct response
- Negative marking: deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer
CUET UG 2024
The CUET UG 2024 is scheduled to take place between May 15, 2024, and May 31, 2024.
The entrance exam paves way for aspiring students to pursue undergraduate courses in central universities across the nation, including prestigious institutions like Delhi University (DU), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), and Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), and other affiliated colleges and universities.
Key Dates for CUET UG 2024 (tentative)
- Application form release: expected in the first week of February 2024.
- Registration period: from the first week of February 2024 to the last week of March
- Correction window: open in the first week of April 2024
- Exam city slip announcement: two weeks prior to the exam
- Admit card: available one week before the exam date
Exam Pattern for CUET UG 2024
- The CUET UG 2024 exam pattern is expected to remain the same, and will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode
- The test will consist of three sections: Section I (language test), Section II (domain-specific subjects), and Section III (general test)
- The marking scheme that was applied for CUET 2023, is expected to remain the same i.e 5 marks for every correct answer, with a 1 mark deduction for every incorrect answer. There is no penalty for leaving questions unattempted